Destiny Project helps the most
@ Greg Garrett Realty Office on corner of Canon Blvd & Middle Ground
Typically people who prepare for transition well will make about $10,000 a year more than those who don’t.
We identified five pools of people we’ve found most ready and able to benefit from career transition coaching
- Transitional employees. Starbucks baristas with college degrees. They didn’t rack up the student loans just to mix drinks
- Women moving from home to work. Transition back into the marketplace.
- Military. Military transitioning out and their spouses preparing for next career
- College. Last year in college or first year out of college…especially if they majored in medieval French literature.
- Corporate layoffs and seasonal employees. Preparing for the gap they know is coming
We want people from these pools on our team this fall as we test the Destiny Project and prepare for Opening Night, January 2014.
We will do the whole program together with professional coaching.
Would you consider being part of the team? NO FEES
Tuesday nights 6:45 – 8:15 October 1 – November 5
Register in advance Lynn@MyDestinyProject.com
SIGN UP TO HEAR MORE: